Solano EyeCare is dedicated in providing a SAFE experience for everyone.
Entry by Appointment Only:
- Check in for appointments by phone and pass screening for COVID-19
- Patients only allowed to enter (unless they are a minor or need a caretaker)
- Temperature will be taken of anyone entering
- Patient must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entrance
- Face coverings are required at all times inside the building. Face coverings must be covering nose and mouth, without holes (respirators), and form-fitting.
- Patient contact areas shall be disinfected before and after each patient encounter
- Common areas will be disinfected hourly
- Soap and water are available at the sinks in the bathroom and pretest area
- Hand Sanitizers are located at the front desk, dispensing tables, and in each exam room
- Direct ship Contact lenses
- Opticians to handle frame boards only
- Disinfection of all frames handled or tried on
- Patient consultations behind sneeze guard
- Limited conversation with doctor
- Handouts for conditions found if further clarification needed
- Check in/check out behind sneeze guard
- Credit card numbers entered by staff
Welcome to our practice! We are dedicated to quality vision solutions and exceptional customer service. Maintaining healthy eyes requires regular vision and eye exams. If you're looking for quality eye care, we hope you will give us a call.